By choosing a Catholic school for your child, you value the ongoing process of faith formation that begins in early childhood. Our goal is to enhance the Catholic identity and religious formation of all students and instill values that last a lifetime.
At St. Raphael Catholic School:
- Catholic identity standards are integrated across all curriculum.
- Students attend and actively participate at Mass weekly as a school community.
- Students regularly attend Eucharistic adoration, reconciliation and grade-level retreats.
- Parish priests and deacons frequently visit classrooms educating children in the faith.
- Service is an integral part of our school. Students learn to be capable, compassionate and service-oriented leaders for ministry in the Church, school, home and community.
- In addition to organized service projects, students are required to complete a set number of service hours per year beginning in grade 4.