Welcome to St. Raphael Catholic School! We are delighted that you have selected St. Raphael for your child’s educational development. Along with the registration form below, please bring a birth and baptismal certificate as well as the registration fee to the school office. If you have any questions, please contact the school office at 630-355-1880.
- Registration for new students entering Preschool, Pre-K & Kindergarten begins on a published date in early November.
- Registration for returning students begins in January. A per family non-refundable registration fee is required at the time of registration. This fee is not applied toward tuition.
- Placements for new students entering Grades 1-8 will begin in January. A per family non-refundable registration fee is required at the time of registration. This fee is not applied toward tuition.
Registration opportunities will be announced in the parish bulletin, SchoolSpeak, school website and e-News.
- Preschool and Pre-KG Registration Form
- New Student K-8 Registration Form
- Consent for Release of Student Records
The following are Illinois State Code requirements for students entering Kindergarten, 2nd grade, 6th grade, and transfer students upon entry to school.
- A current physical examination recorded on the approved form and signed by a health care provider for all students enrolling in kindergarten and 6th grade. To be current, the physical must be dated within one year of school entry in the year it is required. The physical must include a complete record of the dates your child received immunizations to prevent diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis, polio, measles, mumps, rubella, Hepatitis B and chicken pox.
- A current dental examination is required for children entering kindergarten, grade 2, grade 6, and for any student enrolling for the first time in an Illinois public, private, or parochial school. The examination must be recorded on the approved form and signed by the dentist.
- A current vision examination is required for any student entering kindergarten. The vision examination must be recorded on the approved form and signed by an optometrist or ophthalmologist.
- If your child is entering 5th – 8th grade and wishes to participate in athletics, an athletic physical is required before participating in the sport, including practices. This is required each year that your child participates in a sport.
- State of Illinois Eye Examination Report
- State of Illinois Dental Examination Waiver
- State of Illinois Health Form Requirements
- State of Illinois Eye Examination Waiver
- St Raphael School Medication Permission
- IL Department of Health New Tdap Vaccine Requirements
- State of Illinois Dental Examination Report
- State of Illinois Certificate of Child Health Examination